DEADLINE EXTENDED until 30th March
Please be aware of the following criteria for the abstracts evaluation:
- Abstracts must be in English and have a strict minimum and maximum word limit (400 words when including a figure or table. 500 words without any figure or table).
- Abstracts must be filled exclusively on this online application form: Abstract submission form_Taphos TWG_2022
- Each first author can submit only one abstract.
- We discourage simultaneous podium or poster presentations by the same authors on a similar topic.
- Abstracts lacking in substance may not be accepted. All abstracts should have a clear description of the research with methods and results.
- Abstracts are evaluated using a peer-review, graded scale. 2-4 persons per subfield will review all papers.
- Accepted presenters will be notified to the first author.
- Due to time constraints, only a limited number of podiums presentations will be accepted. Therefore, some authors not taken for podium talks will be offered to present a poster.
- Abstracts will be published in the Journal of Taphonomy
DEADLINE: 30th March 2022
Once your abstract has been accepted, fill out the following form: INSCRIPTION FORM_6th TWG ICAZ + 9th TAPHOS